Fallout: Lost Coast
|Administration||Atrium (Lower Level)||Atrium (Upper Deck)|
|Laboratories||Living Quarters||Maintenance Level|
- Admin – Overseer’s Office, Reception, Operations, Security, Systems, Armory 1, Holding Cells.
- Atrium (Lower Level) – Large open area for gatherings and sports (this room is fucking huge). Passage to Vault Door. Maintenance Supply Room. Rec Storage / Locker Rooms.
- Atrium (Upper Level) – Library, Game Rooms, Cafe, Entertainment
- Entrance – Vault Door, Armory 2, Emergency Clinic, Storage / Supply, Security.
- Laboratories – Clinic, Biological Research, Radiation Labs (located near/above Reactor), Surgery, Health Sciences (Nutrition Studies Lab and Gymnasium).
- Maintenance Level – Waste Management / Recycling, Electronic Repair & Design (R&D) – Includes Pip-Boy Programmer, Vault Engineering (Janitorial).
- Reactor Level – Generator Room, Reactor Room / Robot Control Station, Storage Room / Supply, Filter Room (Water Control), Oxygen Recycling.
- Storage – Food Stores, Automat Supplies, Raw Materials, Etc, Food Production, VX – Vault Exchange – Provisions and Equipment can be requisitioned from Personal Computing Stations, (limited) Pip-Boy Requisitions, or by traveling to the VX in person.
There are 8 distinct sections in each Vault. Each section houses its own Atrium, Cafeteria, Maintenance Shop, Storage Units, and Living Quarters. Each of the 8 sections has 8 living quarters, called “units,” which house up to 16 residents (for a total of 128 in each section). Each unit consists of 8 2-man private quarters, a communal wash area, class room, cafe, storage room, and Career Assignment Transition Support (C.A.T.S.) – for those wishing to seek job reassignment.
Sections are treated much like towns (units become neighborhoods) were treated in the Old World, with intramural sports competitions, rivalries, and even “unit-swapping” vacations available for those looking for a change of pace, without going through the trouble of transferring to a new unit or a new career.